The Cove Jervis Bay is opening and operating.
Your health and wellbeing are our top priority. Therefore, we have made some operational changes for the benefit of our guests and staff. We kindly ask you to read the following before coming to visit The Cove:
The Cove Jervis Bay COVID-19 Best Practice Guidelines:
If you are feeling unwell or experiencing cold & flu symptoms, please do not enter The Cove
Ensure you practice social distancing at all possible times
Hand sanitisers are freely available for your use throughout the venue
All staff have been trained in our new heightened hygiene regime; we kindly ask that you exercise strict hygiene standards during your stay or visit.
Before your arrival and Check-in, could you please answer the following for yourself and every single guest who is included in your stay:
- Have you been overseas in the last 14 day?
- Have you been contacted by NSW health or the government and asked to self-quarantine?
- Are you awaiting a COVID test result?
- Do you have any cold or flu symptoms?
- In the last 14 days, have you been to any suburbs listed as hotspots by NSW Health? (you can check the hot spots in the following link: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
- In the last 14 days, have you been to any suburbs listed as hotspots by ACT Health? https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/community/travel/nsw#covid-affected-areas
Please supply to our team the name, number and email address for every single guest in your reservation that is over the age of 16.
On your arrival at The Cove, we may carry out temperature checks with a touch-less thermometer. If anyone in your group is found to have a temperature, you will need to leave the premises.
As a small Australian business, your support at this time means so much to us and we thank you for coming to stay with us! Big love and thanks for thinking of the South Coast. Please know we have your back and are doing everything we can to keep everyone Covid-safe!
THE COVE TEAM
As COVID19 restrictions vary state-to-state, we encourage you to please check your local government travel restrictions/requirements and ensure you take personal responsibility in adhering to these before choosing to travel to our pocket of paradise.
Respective local laws are subject to change at short notice. Please understand that our cancellation policy remains.
We are located in Southern New South Wales and we follow Jervis Bay Territory travel restrictions and regulations. We value the reciprocal wellbeing and enjoyment of all guest experiences with us and that of our staff. Please view NSW State Government guidelines click here and ACT affected areas here.